This is your opportunity to learn from National experts what Common Core Standards are all about and why they are bad for South Carolina’s children.
This unique event will be held at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center at 1101 Lincoln Street, Columbia SC 29201. Starting at 9:00 am, National experts on Common Core and South Carolina decision makers will present and tell you the truth about Common Core. Come see and hear gifted speakers like:
- Jane Robbins, American Principles Project
- Ze’ev Wurman, Hoover Institution
- Sandra Stotsky, University of Arkansas Professor
- Joy Pullman, Heartland Institute
- Whitney Neal, Freedom Works
- SC Senator Larry Grooms
- US Senator Tim Scott
Lunch is included. Admission is $35.00 at the door and seating is limited. Buy now using your credit card and pay only $30.00. [wp_cart:Exposing Common Core Conference Admission:price:30:shipping:”0.00″:end]
Teachers and parents of school-aged children (public, private or homeschool parents) admission is only $15.00. . [wp_cart:Exposing Common Core Conference Teacher/Parent Admission:price:15:shipping:”0.00″:end]
Parking for your event is fast and convenient with available spaces located at and around the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center:
- 300 car capacity parking lot adjacent to the Convention Center. Parking in this lot is complimentary and subject to availability.
- 800 car parking garage located across from the facility on Lincoln and Pendleton Streets. 500 of these spaces may be available for attendees, subject to availability. The garage is managed by the City of Columbia and charges $10.00 per day. As you enter the conference, ask for our free $4.00 off coupon. Present that coupon as you leave the garage at the end of the day and only pay $6.00!
- Several metered spaces are available within walking distance of the Convention Center.
Hotel options provided for your convenience. Mention that you are attending the South Carolina Parents Involved in Education for a special discount (if rooms are still available for the reduced rate.)